A photograph I like

 Hi everyone!

This photo is little to show all the love I feel for them, my parents, they would give their lives for me and my brothers, they are the most important to me with my cat called Garfield. For me my family is my emotional support and who can I trust, when I have a problem they are the first to notice me sad and I also give them emotional support when they feel bad, we are connected by a spiritual bond. I appreciate the teachings and the emotional education they gave me.


The other photo was captured in Bariloche, Argentina, means a lot to me because I miss my classmates and my teachers of Salesianos Alameda, were incredible times where I grew up, shared and trained as a person, each friend is a world, has his personal story and I learned to know different thoughts and ways of being



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WEBQUEST 2

My hobbies

The country of the dreams