The country of the dreams

Hi everyone!, the place that I would like to visit is Thailand, there is many reasons, first I will explain from my personal point of view. I’m really interested in the concept of the mind, mindfullnes, meditation and relaxation, and this kind of country is recognized by the beauty of the architecture of the temples but for me it goes way deeper than its beautiful appearances. The island is also home to many traditional cultural traditions that are still practiced like the Buddism and the Hinduism. 

The Bali Island hold many ceremonies and celebrations through the year are so beautiful, many of this can be enjoyed by curious tourists.


Ulan Danu Temple



I really think that the respect and calm in my human being is my essence, so Bali for me is the place to explore further away in my self esteem, i would like to know the city of peace, love and meditation, this long time in quarantine i have read a lot of Buddism, mindfullnes (full atention to the present moment) and the books help me a lot, today i feel more peaceful and more happy!, also i am in the process of activating the pineal gland and is a long way to go!

From the point like the place itself, the stunning beaches and magical temples are also a factor of attraction for the tourist, Bali has every kind of natural beauty, you can literally interact with a lot of animals like monkeys, that would be so funny!



Comentarios

  1. Hi Fabrizzio! Thailand is a dream...I never imaginated it as a tourist destination, but now that I see you blog, I want to visit to it. Thank you! XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fabri! I never see Thailand like a country to go, but with your blog my perspectiv change, no matter the cultural diference the places looks beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi bro! Thailand its amazing. I once saw a documentary about that country, without a doubt you have to visit it sometime :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WEBQUEST 2

My hobbies