My future job

Every time I think about my future job, a job outside of this country comes to mind, I would like to work in some international organization like the ONU, OMS or World Bank, I want to live in Spain, Holland or England because I like the culture, traditions and the elegance of Europe, also my dream since I was little has been go to see a Champions League match or be a loyal fan of Barcelona FC.  Like many of the readers of this blog, I want to escape from Latin America!! jajajaja

However, in Chile I would like to work in the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Science or the Comptroller, when I get out of university I want to do a magister in philosophy or psychology for work in an area with greater human contact, so I would like to work in an foundation or a non-profit organization, in summary I want to work in a place with human contact, contact with nature and be happy performing as a professional, also I would like to work in a future with my university classmates, would incredible work with them and fulfill projects together.


Comentarios

  1. Hello mate
    You are a great person with great empathy, I know that you will do very well relating to the administration with the people

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fabrizzio! i don't share the feeling of wanting so hard to leave Latin America, because we have to make the changes!! Anyways, i think your interest in work with people is beautiful, we need more human beings interested on the non-profit organizations. Greetings and see you next class!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi fabrizzio, i disagree whit you in escape from Latin America, but only for one, reason, the food, i can't see myself without a completo or a empanada in my life ajajjaja, and also i thing we can make changes for better in this continent.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WEBQUEST 2

My hobbies

The country of the dreams