Reasoning and heart

The meditation is concentration, mindfulness, peace and tranquility, is when you get away from things and  you focus on your breath. More than an activity it is a way of life, is take another way of seeing the world and your social environment, i meditate since I was 15 years old, i started searching about Buddhism, i read Siddharta from Herman Hesse and i discovered what i needed peace and love because the world is very noisy, the world is very fast, all days there are wars, chaos and i wanted to get away from all the bad, the meditation makes me feel full, peaceful,  happy, i can live with more love and more empathy  especially in these moments of pandemic where the people have anxiety and fear, sincerely the last weeks i have been anxious for the rhythm of online lessons, for the test, works  and  for the quarantine because i can not get out of my house, but the meditation has helped me a lot  i can feel free again, i feel out of this world it's like if my mind is in the universe, a year ago i learned to make astral trips, stimulate the pineal gland and practice mindfulness.


Comentarios

  1. Can you seriously do astral trips? wow that's awesome! I had no idea how committed you are with meditation, you are like Pedrito Engel! \*0*/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How interesting! I am very impressed by astral travel. I like mindfulness, it is a very good type of meditation and has many benefits!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WEBQUEST 2

My hobbies

The country of the dreams