English Language Challenges



 This year, it was a different year, from all the bad just left to learn and try to be better every day, it was a year quite agitated and suffering, there was death in the streets, loneliness and be away from your family, however being alone also serves to learn, think and reflect about the life and the world, I learned to love myself, value more my family, my friends, value my teachers and my good classmates from school and university.

Learning english at university was a great challenge, especially because  we didn't have face to face contact, also I find it difficult to learn in online classes, I don't like spending so much time in front of the computer. However even with the psychological weight that a pandemic brings, I learned a lot especially in English, I learned to speak and write better in English and I expanded my vocabulary, but I still have challenges in Listening because I feel that in the videos they speak very fast, in my day to day I do not use English, often I study from Duolingo, to improve this, I will play my Playstation video games in english and watch my series in english, i have to start little by little.

I liked writing blogs give my opinion on a topic and read the blogs of my classmates, I had a lot of fun reading the comments, there is a very good vibe between us as partners! jajajaja and I hope it continues.

Also, I want to take advantage of this moment to wish you the best vibes and energies for the remainder of the year!

                           

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

WEBQUEST 2

My hobbies

The country of the dreams